(in last picture Emily goofed when Mo took the picture)
Mo and I spent long day at our niece, Emily's house yesterday. You can see we had so much fun doing crafts all day. We were supposed to go to the pumpkin patch but we didn't go after all. We had blustery winds and it got colder later in the afternoon. But we managed to have fun with Emily! I helped her make pumpkins and gourd shapes for Halloween from the air mold clay. Emily had a blast. I showed her how to wrap yarn to make a cob web for a spider's home. We made our own spiders instead of buying a bunch of plastic spiders. She had so much fun painting faces on the pumpkins. I asked if I could have the small pumpkin to paint with her. She said I could have the big one to paint and she will have small one.
It was a fun crafty day. Everything went great!! Emily was worn out by the end of day! We were going back and forth with crafts to allow some crafts to dry in between.
P.S. We managed to take some pictures of Emily with her pumpkins and gourds in her yard. Will post some pictures soon.
It was a fun crafty day. Everything went great!! Emily was worn out by the end of day! We were going back and forth with crafts to allow some crafts to dry in between.
P.S. We managed to take some pictures of Emily with her pumpkins and gourds in her yard. Will post some pictures soon.
3 comments:
Cute, cute crafty pics, love them!!!
It looks like a great time! I'm sure Emily had a great time making crafts with her Aunt Jennifer. :)
Very cute crafts. You guys are amazing Aunt & Uncle.
Post a Comment