Sunday, August 31, 2008

{Summer Vacation Challenges with couple of layouts}

Mo and I was on vacation on the week before I returned back to work. I completed couple of vacation pages with Two Spotted Dogs challenges. I used stuffs from March kit from Two Spotted Dogs. I have other events we did on the week not yet work on pages.

Millennium Park in C
hicago!!

(I had info listed.. I missed half I thought I had it all saved in draft.. Nope.. so I deleted them.)

Journaling~
*It was beautiful evening.
*The breezy weather was perfect.

*The dinner was delicious.

*It was nice to enjoy a night out together

August 20, 2008


Horseback riding!


*12x12 yellow Bazzill

*Printed background paper~ DI Rough & Tumble nature Flat (not sure which company)

*Scenic Route Grafton Boys chipboards

*"on" and "trail"~ American Crafts thickers foam letters Giggle

*Chipboard tag with Dymo label buddy "the"

*Fabric trees paper~ Love, Elise
*Felt white ribbons
*I used the dymo label buddy typed out with bit of journaling

Journaling~
An hour riding
August 22, 2008
Fitzjoy Riding Academy in Palos Park, IL
Star and Skeeter (Horses' names)


Thank for looking!

3 comments:

LisainMd said...

Cool night bean - never thought about how it would look w/city lights! HB riding - Randy and I have been talking about going - did you like it? And I LOVE your "MY LAYOUTS" link for looking at your SB. Whoa cool... you have been busy!!!!

Kerri said...

Fabulous as usual! The night skyline in the bean is a beautiful picture. I love the papers you used on the watch page, perfect for school. And please don't tell Marli about the horseback riding... she'll be begging me to take her! :)

Sandra said...

YOU WENT HORSE BACK RIDING!!! How cool is that?
I've never seen the bean at night - cool picture. Great layouts. Missed you this summer.