Saturday, August 16, 2008

{Challenge + Sketch = layout}

Another challenge with Two Spotted Dogs. ~Summer food~
I was so
thrilled I finished this layout last night.


I finally use one of monthly kit from Two Spotted Dogs with the sketch # 77 from Mojo Holder Inspiration

*12x12 white background *KI Memories Lace cardstock *SEI Dill Blossom Sattron *SEI textured stickers~tab, 2 flowers, journaling box (with pop up) and stripe *Brown paper matted with the picture and a piece *"scrumptious!"~ American Crafts thickers playroom felt

Journaling:
My new taste this summer? Cherry tomatoes! I don't like peppers or onion but those little red veggies from our garden are scrumptious!

Thank you for looking!

4 comments:

LisainMd said...

You are to blame for me grilling out today - you and your delicious skewers!

Kerri said...

I am going to make shish-ka-bobs soon. Really, I am... but I won't eat any of the veggies either. :)

Great layout!

Anonymous said...

those look so good! hope you are enjoying summer in Chicago. Go Sox, go Cubs.
Love from Seattle,
Eric, Lor & Shay

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.