Monday, August 04, 2008

{I scrapped, yes I did!}

Finally I scrapped last night..
It was good feeling!
Both pictures was found waiting to be use on pages so I did it!
Most of embellishments are from my stash.



*White chipboard and blue Bazzill paper from past monthly kit.
*Chipboard brackets painted gray and touched with 3D Crystal Lacquer
*Snowflakes felt from American Crafts
*On top of snowflakes with brads
*Run-on numbers from 7gypsies
*"winter" lettering from KI Memories



*Couple background papers with yellow bazzill paper. The arrows paper is inked with color blue
*"serenity" from Hedi Swapp chipboard lettering
*"cool", "serene" and "happy from KI Memories
*Brads and holders

Thank you for looking!

3 comments:

Kerri said...

Great layouts. I love the colors on both of them! Good for you!

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! so funny we used the same background! great minds think alike!

Sandra said...

Awesome layouts! Perfect paper & embellishments to match.