Sunday, April 06, 2008

{Tons of pictures @ the zoo}







It was such a nice day, we decided to go to the zoo. The beautiful weather made it the perfect day for the trip. And a great chance to take some more pictures with the new camera. Today we just used the automatic setting instead of trying out all the different ones on the camera.

Thank you for looking!

7 comments:

Kerri said...

Now I want to go to the zoo... and I want that camera even more than I did earlier!

Great pics... animals are fun subjects!

Sandra said...

Awsome shots! Great job.
I wanna go to the zoo too!

LisainMd said...

Your eye is so amazing - beautiful pics!

Anonymous said...

that is an amazing number of good zoo shots. We never see so much in one trip, much less get the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Great pix, Jen!

Good to see your Dad in the backyard. We still have snow in Canada.

Love,

Uncle Dave

xLeeB said...

Amazing! I love all of them!

Anonymous said...

wonderful pictures .. like polar bear snoozing his afternoon nap! CUTE!