Tuesday, April 29, 2008

{look what's hopping!}




(be sure click the pictures)

It was an interesting morning for Mo yesterday. I had just left for work and it was raining. Mo was getting ready to leave for work himself when he saw something moving. The more Mo looked, the more he realized he better go get the camera. Rabbits! 3 to 4 of them! Wow! You can see they are soaking wet! He clicked away and took these pictures.Be sure you click the pictures. When Mo took one of the pictures, he didn't realize there was another rabbit was relaxing nearby.

FYI: It's not our yard! It's the nextdoor neighbor's yard. If you know my father well enough, he would never let the grass get that long!

5 comments:

Kerri said...

Great pictures! What a fun surprise to find on a beautiful morning! Lucky you!

Anonymous said...

oh i love bunnies!!! SO CUTE!!!

LisainMd said...

WOW! Great Bunnies! And, no, Dad would NEVER allow grass that long!

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

wooow ... that is amazing! I havent seen bunnies in my backyard in long time! miss seeing it like I was kid growing up on 3 half acres home in the country! Remind me of Binky the rabbit that I rescued and care for 5 weeks before I let her go into wild!

Sandra said...

How cute! They will love to eat all the goodies you guys plant in your garden (Oh Oh)
Very cute