Saturday, April 05, 2008

{new toy}


Yes! We have a new camera! Already loving it! As soon as we played with it, we knew.. Felt so real.. We have lots to learn how use this camera. Our 35mm camera is in the hospital for next a few weeks. Possibly, we might not bother to mess with it. Our other digital camera is just okay. This camera is so much better! Yay! Down the road we will purchase DSLR camera sometime soon. Will see! We can not live without lens!


Rocky grabbed a quick nap in the sun beam and Sheba looked up so hard.



Sheba was in great mood to catch the string and Rocky had a deep bath with his paw!

Thank you for looking!

2 comments:

Kerri said...

I'm so jealous! I want that camera! May have to play with yours to see if that's really the one I want. Great pics of cats, especially Rocky in the sun.

Sandra said...

Congratulations on your new baby!