Thursday, August 16, 2007

My nephew, Nate!





My nephew, Nate graduated from High School last May. He was couldn't wait long summer to turn age 18. And to go on big trip to Ireland. He left this past Monday and staying out there for about month. Nate is having a great time already.

Also I miss Ian and Nate! Hard to believe they are all grew up. Ian in College and he was just in China this past winter/spring. And for Nate what he might do next when he is back home in Maryland from Ireland trip. In my heart, they are little boys to me. :-/
Looking forward to see Ireland pictures! Nate, please.

2 comments:

LisainMd said...

Awwww! What a handsome young man! Any mom would be proud to call him her own, oh right, he is mine - great pics Jen - you going to send us a cd?

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big he is. I think the last time I saw him he was probabaly 6 years old! How time flies!