All completed layouts I did for Pencil Lines with sketch #41 from 2 weeks ago and turned in today. On the 2nd page looked funny alone. So I had Mo finish his 1st page this morning. Looks better with 2 pages together.
I used Mo's both pattern papers from his stash. He loved my ride along 165mph! layout. So I had to make sure his pictures are included in pages too.
Journaling on strips~ *revving engines
*suited up and riding
*squeezing in Tony Stewart car
*someone was shoving my lungs into the back seat
*whipped into Turn 2
*so close to the wall!
*wobbly-legged.
*feIt a big wow and love it.
*imagine 267laps? I couldn't!
This layout are posted in Pencil Lines Reader's Gallery.
Thank for looking!
3 comments:
Action packed layout!
It turned out great!
wow ... love the layout! U Gotta take me along next time! I WANNA ride in that CAR! LOL
Post a Comment