My mother-in-law was here yesterday with last minutes plans to help me out with making blueberry jam. Had fun! She let me do all works as I finished making the jam. Yum! Blueberry jam! Of course Mo took some pictures. We all had chicken salad sandwich with tomato salad lunch then yummy dessert with blueberry jam. I knew that I wanted to use the pictures on this sketch #43 from Pencil Lines. Turned in today. Used supplies from Cocoa Daisy Kit from May. A few from my stash.
Journaling~ My mother-in-law came over to help me make jam with the blueberries we picked on our field trip with Emily. A little of this and a pinch of that and YUM - blueberry jam!
Journaling~ My mother-in-law came over to help me make jam with the blueberries we picked on our field trip with Emily. A little of this and a pinch of that and YUM - blueberry jam!
2 comments:
Aww, very cute layout. Love the colors.
love the daisy ones! CUTE! Nice layout!
Post a Comment