Sunday, June 03, 2007

Memorial Day weekend trip

We were just sorting out the pictures from places we went to over the Memorial Day weekend in Maryland. We have narrowed down what pictures we want to show. Some of pictures are bad from 35mm camera that were ruined from airport security x-ray. Right now we are waiting for pictures to be developed from my nephew's rock climbing. The picture from above was taken after my nephew Nate's High School Graduation.

Thank you for looking and enjoy the pictures.

At Savage Mill

Harpers Ferry National Historical Park

Washington, DC

In Ellicott City, Maryand

Nate's High School Graduation

3 comments:

Sandra said...

What beautiful and interesting pictures you guys took. Great job. Some of those look like post cards.
Sandra

Heather B said...

I love the pics of you and Mo the best but the others whoa they do look like postcards!

Anonymous said...

Your photographic talents continue to leave me speechless! Wonderful pictures. I can't believe Nate is all grown up. He was just a little munchkin when I first met him! Time sure does fly!