Monday, June 11, 2007

The black cat


Sheba, the black cat

I spent time with Sheba lately and Rocky too. So today I tried my best to take pictures of her with 35mm camera. (without flash on) Dang it, kept missing her wide yawn! So I grabbed and used digital camera to take couple of pictures of her. Sheba's favorite time to ask for water from sink and to be patted. She plays with toy(s) on her own without we know or watch her. Sheba may let us play with her with the string when she is in the mood for it. Sheba is just so different than other cats. Sure she loves Rocky only when he doesn't pick on her. :-) Sheba likes to talk back to me when she see me or I try talk to her.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

She's a beautiful cat and when she lets you - you can get some great shots of her.