Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Cool


Something different. I got this trasparency paper from Cocoa Daisy with June kit. They gave out this cool trasparency paper to who are member subscription to Cocoa Daisy. I wanted to use this paper so bad. And I am happy how this page turned out. Love it a lot!

Journaling~ I AM HAPPY because....
Mo loves his surprise gift - these crocs.
Mo loves to wear them anywhere.
Mo loves them weather they are clean or dirty.
Mo loves his blue crocs.
I am happy to have a good man who is willing to stand by me.

Thank for looking!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That little owl is cute! I love that pic. You guys are like peas in a pod. Tell Mo he has to wear them next time you guys come over. I have to see them!

Sandra said...

Very nice l.o. good idea to use the owl as part of the title!