Thursday, March 25, 2010

{Soon, anytime!}





{85/365}

Soon.. any time the daffodils will be bloomed!

Side note~ Photo program I was using and it just expired after 30 days!
Any other kind I could try out??

5 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY - I am so ready for all the flowers to be out.

Mel said...

have you tried gimp? i know there are a lot of tutorials out there for it now, it is supposed to be pretty close to photoshop but free! and LOVE tulips, wish we had been here earlier in the year to plant some

Cynthia Michener said...

when will you pop out!

Sandra said...

Yay! I'm ready. Can't wait to see your garden all in bloom

LisainMd said...

almost there!

Re: photo program - have heard of Gimp - but haven't tried it - might have even downloaded it per Ian's suggestion, but since I didn't try it yet, I am not sure how easy it is to use....