Spring is coming! You could keep taking shots of this spot through the spring...it would be fun to watch it change.
I love the little stones in that bird baths. Yay, spring is on the way and yes then you can take lots of pictures in the garden and outside.
I agree - that would be cool to compare. Spring will be here soon!
Ooooh, oooh, I love your comparison pics! Can't wait til 3/31 (and then I get spring break - awesome!)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Spring is coming! You could keep taking shots of this spot through the spring...it would be fun to watch it change.
I love the little stones in that bird baths. Yay, spring is on the way and yes then you can take lots of pictures in the garden and outside.
I agree - that would be cool to compare. Spring will be here soon!
Ooooh, oooh, I love your comparison pics! Can't wait til 3/31 (and then I get spring break - awesome!)
Post a Comment