
{53/365}
What a perfect pizza we had for our late lunch!
We got the pizza dough from Trader's Joe store.
We asked Eric, my brother in law from Seattle
about how cook pizza. He explained do this and
that. So there perfect pizza!
Topping with:
Pesto
Chopped sun dried tomatoes
Mozzarella cheese
Chopped Fiji apple
Thank for looking!
4 comments:
It doesn't sound like my type of pizza, but if it was your perfect pizza then Yay! Nice shot of it!
We had Pizza for dinner too, glad it worked out.
Love,
Eric, Lori & Shay
YUMMY! Looks delicious.
I love their dough! I have used it to make calzones - just roll it out fairly thin, take your topping, wrap inside and pinch shut. Cook at 400 til browned on the outside (too soon and the dough doesn't cook). Then put pizza sauce on top. Don't overfill though. I can make 2-4 calzones from one of their packages of pizza dough. Depends on what size I want it to come out...
And be careful if you use a pizza stone, if the calzone leaks enough liquid, it can cause it to crack.
Post a Comment