I love apples and peanut butter and apples and cheese, but I've never had it all together. Good snack!
Nice and healthy. Looks yummy.
Ok so if you have seen my blogs i have been watching what i eat and walking and trying to think of diff healthy things to eat!! and omg apples n peanut butter never thought about that!! but love the concept of the pictures!!
Yum - that looks like a perfect snack to me!
at first i thought your apple was avacado.. haha.. perfect snack!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love apples and peanut butter and apples and cheese, but I've never had it all together. Good snack!
Nice and healthy. Looks yummy.
Ok so if you have seen my blogs i have been watching what i eat and walking and trying to think of diff healthy things to eat!! and omg apples n peanut butter never thought about that!! but love the concept of the pictures!!
Yum - that looks like a perfect snack to me!
at first i thought your apple was avacado.. haha.. perfect snack!!
Post a Comment