Sheba. April 2008 Mid-Month April Shower mini kit with bit of buttons and shaped cats. I liked Leah's idea with using the buttons on flower background paper. Journaling: Sheba has her strange moments. She likes to look around being goofy. I finally captured this one. You are one kool cat! I think it was Leah or someone had idea used with the buttons. And I liked the idea to use on this page.
Rocky. March 2008 Office Party kit and with few cat stash I had. Journaling: Rocky, You are too comfortable to move over to follow the warmth of the sun in the morning.
Mo's mother's Birthday. Kitchen garden kit, chipboard flower with nice touch and brown flock. Quickutz letter "Aged to"
Mo's Birthday. Paper from March 2008 Office party kit with old blue demi ribbon and way old birthday metal birthday pieces. Plus chipboard lettering with nice touch.
My dad with yard work. April 2008 Mid-Month April Shower mini kit, red brads on tree and flower with few dragonflies brads with big metal dragonflies
My niece. March 2008 Office party kit. Journaling: Emily had blast "planting a spring dessert with Aunt Jennifer. A pot full of ice cream, a flower and crushed Oreo soil made a yummu snack. Emily really Enjoyed sneaking bits of Oreo "soil" when Aunt Jennifer was not looking.
My favorite page.. April 2008 Mid-Month April Shower mini kit, painted on chipboard "bring on" and punched out Sizzix letter "spring" add on with brown flock.
March 2008 Mid-Month Easter Parade mini kit, Heidi Swapp ghost letter "easter" with quickutz letter "sunrise" Thank for looking
2 comments:
Great job on all your pages Jen! I love what you did with all of the kits and your cats are absolutely adorable! I think my favorite is the page about Rocky! :)
TFS!
Nathalia
Great pages... a few I haven't seen yet too! When I finally get back to scrapping I may just have to "scrap-lift" some of your ideas!
Post a Comment