Monday, May 05, 2008

{National Scrapbook Day}

National Scrapbook Day was this past Saturday. National Scrapbooking Day was first created by National Scrapbook Association as a way to celebrate and promote the art and craft of Scrapbooking.

A bunch of us spent time scrapping over the weekend along with cyber crops with online websites. I did couple of challenges from Two Spotted Dogs.

Mo was playing with our camera. He was checking out the color accent feature. He had fun and kept trying one picture after another. It was cool to look at the pictures. I had a couple of pages that I didn't complete in time to submit to the challenges, but it was fun to participate.


Happy National Scrapbook day!!

2 comments:

Kerri said...

That is the coolest thing I've ever seen a camera do! I don't think I have that on mine... I'll have to look when it get it back today!

Sandra said...

Did he do that on the camera? A feature? Picture looks great!