See, I told you having the digital camera would come in handy even though you don't like it! Great post!
Hey, Kerri is right. I forgot how much you were opposed to having a digital camera - lol Great shots!
HOLD IT HOLD IT!!!!!Jennifer didn't do it...I did the works and showed to her so she did zroom to put posts on her blog (squirrel).. When Jennifer use the digital camera that when she go in blog to post for you guys to see it SMILE!She is fun Mo
I still can't believe there are actual squirrels in Lynwood - are you sure it isn't a squirrel for hire or something - I never saw a single squirrel when I lived there... it isn't a puppet is it?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
See, I told you having the digital camera would come in handy even though you don't like it! Great post!
Hey, Kerri is right. I forgot how much you were opposed to having a digital camera - lol Great shots!
HOLD IT HOLD IT!!!!!
Jennifer didn't do it...
I did the works and showed to her so she did zroom to put posts on her blog (squirrel)..
When Jennifer use the digital camera that when she go in blog to post for you guys to see it
SMILE!
She is fun
Mo
I still can't believe there are actual squirrels in Lynwood - are you sure it isn't a squirrel for hire or something - I never saw a single squirrel when I lived there... it isn't a puppet is it?
Post a Comment