Sunday, December 16, 2007

Christmasy in our house...




Do you remember the style from your/our past? That is our Doorknob Santa! Love it and only one we have from Mo's grandma. We will always remember her when we see it. I don't want to know how many days left until Christmas. I just know coming soon with 2008 year! Candy canes go well with hot chocolate! Pile up waiting for Celeste to have Coffee 2 with me. Of course with other company.
What do YOU think about Mo's new look?! 3D Santa Shaving????? nah???




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Tell Mo to smile - he looks a little bit older with a beard. The question is what do YOU think about his new look?
Hey is that a Starbuck ornament I see on your tree? Your house looks awesome! Love the collection of old Santas.

Kerri said...

I always love your decorations. Mo needs to get rid of that face fur! Happy Christmas!

Abby Michener said...

haha.. mo with beard... umm, yeah a bit older but not if i meet him in person. ;o)