and tons of cameras' flashes. Mo managed to take good pictures
while I was able to edit the pictures into black and white. The
color was rather busy especially in backgrounds.
{155/365}
Bob Harper~ Trainer and Fitness Expert on NBC5 Biggest Loser
Bob and me. :)
Michael Ventrella~ Season 9's winner of Biggest Loser
Michael and Maria, his mother who was in Season 9 Biggest Loser too.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dick Johnson~ NBC5 news anchor and me.
I did the weather news~ I was nervous with dry throat, ha
Was supposed to get a dvd to take home of myself with weather news.
They were out of dvds. That fine, Mo took this picture of me.
I loved to watch the weather news plus at end they would post a few
pictures from people. Cool.
Pete Sage~ NBC5 weather reporter and me.
Both of them were very nice to meet, not where I was plan
to meeting them. They were right there and no line, easy!
Seen other staffs from NBC5, they got loose or left back to
work for 4:30 news.
2 comments:
Looks like you had a great time. Nice meeting the local celebrities. Cool
Looks like you had a great time! Nice meeting all the local celebrities.
Post a Comment