Friday, July 03, 2009

*Re-post* {National Scrapbook day with challenge}

I had this post saved in draft and forgot! I did some pages last May with National Scrapbook day weekend, with all challenges I did from Two Spotted Dogs message board. That was last time when I scrapped.
OOPS!

Take a look!


Diane's challenge with using recipe following use

3 Buttons ~ Used more buttons Very Happy
2 Photos ~ Used 2
1 Striped paper ~ Used one

I used the supplies from 2SD Sweetie Pie kit, Feb. 2009
Stash~ American Crafts Tickers letters

it has been fun using from that kit and turned around to style the layout different than usual what I tend to do. Very Happy

Thank Diane for this fun challenge!!



Alecia's Challenge with color and inspiration using colors from bedroom colors.. pink/light green.

I used the supplies from 2SD May Day kit, May 2008
Stash~ American Craft letters Lullaby and RockABye also Heidi Swapp flower.

I also scraplifted from A's LO Link ~~> http://msg.twospotteddogs.com/viewtopic.php?t=2640 I liked how it set on LO with mixed pattern papers and using embellishments.

Thank Alecia for the challenge! I finally use colors for a girl cat, my dear Sheba! Very Happy


With Diane's challenge to distress edges.. are my favorite thing to do!
(even I have drove Mo crazy when I kept doing it over and over)

I used the supplies from 2SD Mid-month Flower Power kit, March 2009.
Stash~ flowers, brads, ribbon, blings and American Crafts Thickers felt letters. And stamped bracket.

Triple the Sketch # 55

Diane.. thank for the fun challenge!!



Aleica's challenge with using at least 8 circles.

I used supplies from 2SD Count Your Blessing kit, Dec 2008. (I forgot that I had this kit). Stash~ American Crafts Thickers puffy letters and Making Memories Sabrina tiny alphas.
I used the sketch from MAY PageMaps.

Thank Alecia for the fun with little push to use circles! Very Happy

Thank for looking!! Very Happy

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Awesome layouts!
Your pages are always so "neat!"
Fun - I miss getting together to scrap.

LisainMd said...

These turned out just gorgeous... Please don't expect that much from the ones I am doing... more like a fancier catalog of our photos than an actual layout, so to speak...