Aw, glad you are taking care of the roses and that they remind you of your mom. I know you miss her.The color picture is much, much better. The first one is my favorite.
I agree the color picture is much better. The entire garden reminds me of Mom!Ken
oh Jen, your pics are so brilliant and clear I can almost smell the beautiful fragrance of her rose garden... thank you for posting!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Aw, glad you are taking care of the roses and that they remind you of your mom. I know you miss her.
The color picture is much, much better. The first one is my favorite.
I agree the color picture is much better. The entire garden reminds me of Mom!
Ken
oh Jen, your pics are so brilliant and clear I can almost smell the beautiful fragrance of her rose garden... thank you for posting!
Post a Comment