Please remember that you can click on the pages to get better view.
Thank for looking!

~Angele challenge Recipe LO Challenge Again I forgot from which kit I used with supplies.
Recipe Challenge –
FEST
F – use "F" in the title
E – use eyelets (I failed to use brads instead)
S – use at least one star
T – have tearing

~Alecia~ challenge using black and brown LO I lost track which kit I used supplies from. I had fun play with this challenge, couldn't ignore yellow pattern paper. But I used Sketch from My sketch world blog the one when Alecia joined with My world Sketch blog. (not sure which Sketch #)

I used the supplies from 2SD Christmas Whimsy kit.

I used the supplies fro 2SD Mama Mia kit, Feb 2009 Stash~ American Crafts Thickers Rockabye flowers, sewed in buttons, chipboard heart, ribbon

I used the supplies from 2SD Gazbo small version kit, Nov. 2008 Stash~ American Crafts Thickers Lullaby letters, bracket stamped and printed journaling

I used the supplies from 2SD Lemongrass mid-month kit, Dec. 2008 Stash~ rub-on and cat's embellishment, American Crafts Thickers Rockabye Sketch #50 Sketch by Tamara

I used the supplies from 2SD Spring Fling mid-month kit, April 2009 Stash~ blue ribbon, punched out bracket and Making Memories alphas letters

I used the supplies from 2SD MAY DAY kit, May 2008 Stash~ American Crafts thickers vinyl and lullaby, chipboard branch with crackled paint and bird coated with fun flock

I used the supplies from 2SD Easter Parade mini kit, March 2008 Stash~ cork letters, green ribbon, sewed in buttons and Dyno label maker.

{Alecia's words} For this challenge, you need to create a layout about an inanimate object... no people. Can't wait to see what you come up with!! Very Happy! All those who play along (before the due date) will be put into a drawing for a fun, little RAK from me!! Thank for fun challenge! I was stuck with how do final touch.. I did it, challenged myself to dare use the white pen.. It was not easy. Just everything from my stash.
Again thank you for looking!
4 comments:
wow! i love all of them!!! you have caught up with pages during nsd??
Great job! Wonderful pages!
Whoa - you are a scrap book master!
Fantastic pages as always! I love them!
Post a Comment