Very pretty - I will take a photo of its cousin tree when I get the chance - we have a Japanese Maple out front of the house...
You got photoshop? Which one? Don't get discouraged it takes awhile to get the hang of it. Don't forget to google/you tube searches for free tutorials.
Nice photos!!! Play with PS more and from there you will pick up so much faster than you think!!! :o)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Very pretty - I will take a photo of its cousin tree when I get the chance - we have a Japanese Maple out front of the house...
You got photoshop? Which one? Don't get discouraged it takes awhile to get the hang of it. Don't forget to google/you tube searches for free tutorials.
Nice photos!!! Play with PS more and from there you will pick up so much faster than you think!!! :o)
Post a Comment