
{Down on the back road} (not yet to be plowed)

{Picture of us with snow}

{Down by the trail, closed with the gate}

{Snow was way light and fluffy! Like dandelion}
I was out to do my morning duty at school. It has been snowing crazy while I was out to work and back home. I pulled Mo away from work on his laptop, went to nearby Forest Preserve. It was perfect opportunity for us to play with camera with the snow in the background. We are still learning how use settings with the camera.
Stay warm!
3 comments:
Great pictures! It looks so peaceful and serene.
For today, find a warm comfy blanket, or a cup of hot chocolate to photograph. It's too cold to go outside!
Beautiful pics of the preserve!
Love the pictures with you and Mo and the snow coming down. Great job Jenn. Beautiful area
Post a Comment