Sunday, November 02, 2008

{Sandra inspired me}



This morning I was thinking about how she inspired me. I stepped out of the door early this morning and played with my camera on the wobbly ladder. I took a few picture of myself shadow in the tree.


Look, you can see Mo's hands with the camera popped in my picture frame just as I clicked the picture.


Mo took some pictures and I attempted to take one of myself with "I love you" sign in the tree but it didn't work. Rocky was demanding to check what we were doing outside in the yard.


Thank you for the inspiration, Sandra!

2 comments:

Kerri said...

Wow! Great pictures! I love fall colors too. I'm going to find some time before the leaves are all gone to get some pictures myself.

Sandra said...

Aww, Jennifer,that is so sweet. Thank you for the shout out! Great images. Your pictures keep getting better and better - keep it up. Say Hi to Mo for us.