Yesterday we went for other ride on the trail and we made it with 8 miles!
My new HEADER BANNER!
Nathalia from Funky Fresh. She made this new look with header banner Nathalia does her excellent work with scrapping pages and cards. I met her through my friend, Sandra then we met through on the message board. I love the new header banner!
Thank you, Nathalia for the new look on my blog!
Thank you, Nathalia for the new look on my blog!
3 comments:
OK... that's it... we're going bike shopping! There are great trails here, why not put them to use. Not that I think we'll actually do it, we don't walk. But it's a good plan! You inspire me! :)
I think your header is AMAZING!!! go, N!!!!! she is so sweet! and so are you, Jennifer!!!!!!
Wooooooohooooo !!!!!!!!! 8 miles way to go Jennifer.
and I love, love love your new banner. Nathalia does great work.
Post a Comment