Monday, March 24, 2008

Pretty in yellow dress



Our niece, Emily had so much fun with egg hunting after Uncle Mo hid some eggs for her. We gave her Webkinz bunny with a few goodies for her Easter. Yes, it was still cold and windy, Emily was brave to be outside to find all eggs. Emily look pretty in yellow dress.



Emily had fun to sign up on webkinz to adopt her bunny. She named him, Tommy. One of goodies Emily got for Easter from us. I love puzzibits already! Helped Emily, put pieces together. Dragonfly! Cool!


We couldn't have Easter dinner without Mo's mother's bunny buns! Yum! Yes, we have her holiday cookbook so we can get copy of the recipe! See little nest? Emily made nest with little peeps. Cute!


I couldn't post without Emily's dogs. Tash enjoyed with fresh air while Emily was outside for egg hunting. Tia is crazy with balloon or ball to be threw in air. She would keep balloon in the air as she can! She stood still and wait for more! Tia loves Mo so much, knows he will cuddle with her.

Hope you all enjoy your Easter and Spring break!

2 comments:

Kerri said...

what a beautiful dress! I miss the days when I could dress Marli like that. Looks like you guys had a great time.

Sandra said...

Beautiful dress and fun pictures. Yummy looking bread!