Monday, September 03, 2007

A long weekend..





















What a beautiful evening! Pictures were taken at North Creek Meadow Forest Preserve nearby our home. I have told Mo that I wanted him to see this place last a few days. Finally we both made it there tonite. Just right timing with sunset. Unexpected to see butterflies were flying all over there. So neat!! Mo found a grasshopper and it stayed for picture. :-) Only thing can see the bad case with mosquito. Can see they are big size!


Nice necklace with shaped heart and a "person" and I need a pumpkin's head! Ah one more! The stand fork added with my collection. :-)

We had notes I wrote down what we need to do over the weekend. We went out to this local Fall Festival. We got couple of things we liked. Mo got to wash and wax our cars plus clean inside. (about time!). A few errands too. Where did the time went? So quickly. In morning I kept waking up so early. Thought best go for work but it was only weekend. I have morning duty to open at school 3 times week. I also cleaned out scrapbook supplies. Much much better! Maybe about 1/4 way to finish. Mostly just need to straighten out inside the cabinets. I have got rid lot of papers and misc die cuts, most from long ago. Way out of styles. (eww, trust me!)




Hope you have a great Labor's Day weekend!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Beautiful pictures! Great sunset and nice gifts you picked up.

Anonymous said...

Haha! I looked at that pumpkin stand too. Had so many other ideas to use it for, but decided against it.