Saturday, May 19, 2007

In the sky, is it the planet Venus?






This is a awesome view!! I was all exicited than Mo was. He did helped me to take a few pictures with both camera.

Also NOT FOR HIRE!
This morning Dad asked me to take care of put in new bushes in front yard. I said yes but I told dad that he best tell Mo too. Because if I try to tell Mo. He would have said nah. But he will listen what dad need. Ha! So he got into digging to get them in ground this evening. I was all laughing and knew he wasn't so thrilled. Could see he do enjoy doing this at the same time. I have been trying get him into to like to do gardening. He is rather to pick the vegetables off the plants! One more thing, what's was so funny. He broke the hanging planter! I took the picture in the action.